We know that your business is your baby. You’ve worked hard to grow it and make it what it is today—and you’re proud of the end result. But have you thought about what would happen if something were to go wrong?
After all, if you’ve built a business, then you know all too well how much time and effort goes into creating a successful one. It’s worth protecting in every way possible.
That’s where our business insurance policy comes in. We’ll help you find the right coverage for your needs, so that if anything happens to your company, whether an accident or some other unforeseen incident, you can rest easy knowing that your assets will be protected.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance is a type of insurance that protects your business against certain risks. Business insurance policies are tailored to the needs of each individual business, but they typically include coverage for the following:
- Property damage. If your building or property is damaged by fire, storm, or another calamity, this coverage pays to repair or replace it.
- Legal liability. This type of coverage protects you if someone sues you because of negligence on your part — for example if an employee injures someone while working on your premises.
- Employee-related risks. This type of coverage helps protect you from financial losses due to accidents or health problems of employees — for example, if an employee suffers an injury on the job that causes long-term disability or if a worker becomes ill and can’t work for a long period of time.
If you don’t have insurance, or if you have inadequate coverage, your business could suffer substantial losses. At Manning Insurance Services, LLC we cover all these areas and more—get your quote today.
Why Is Business Insurance Important
Insurance is a must for any business, no matter how large or small. Without it, you could be putting your company at risk and losing out on valuable resources that could have been put to better use.
Business insurance provides financial protection against many risks that may negatively impact your business and its employees. It can help you keep the doors open if someone gets hurt on the job, and it can cover you in case of theft or damage to your property.
If you’ve been thinking about purchasing business insurance but aren’t sure whether it’s right for your situation, we’re here to help. Contact us today and let us help you get started on insuring your business.
What Isn’t Covered by Business Insurance?
There are many things not covered under basic business insurance policies.
For example, many policies do not cover losses that occur due to employee theft or embezzlement; however, there are policies available specifically for this type of risk.
Also, many policies do not cover losses due to employee mistakes or negligence (unless caused by an insured peril).
Some policies do not cover losses due to declining sales revenues and other factors beyond the control of the business owner/manager/employee such as changes in market conditions, economic downturns, and other external forces beyond your control.
Contact us today so we can help determine what coverage options might be best for protecting your business from risks that could cause financial ruin.
What Is the Average Cost of Business Insurance?
The average cost of business insurance is determined by many factors that can affect the price you pay for your business insurance policy. Some of these factors will be unique to your business, while others will apply to all small businesses.
Here are some questions to ask:
- What types of coverage does my current policy have? Do I need more coverage?
- How much do I want to spend each year on my business insurance? (This is important because it will affect the type of policy you get.)
- What kind of risks do I face as a small business owner? Do any of these risks need special attention?
- What kind of service am I looking for from my insurance provider? (There are many different types of services that companies provide—and some are more expensive than others.)
At Manning Insurance Services, LLC we understand that every business is different and every owner has different goals when it comes to their business. We work hard to make sure that every customer gets access to the best possible coverage at a price they can afford.
It’s a scary world out there—especially if you’re running a business. But we’re here to help.
From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Manning Insurance Services, LLC offers comprehensive coverage for businesses of all sizes. We know the risks that come with running a business and the importance of being prepared for them. Our combination of risk management and insurance products will give you peace of mind when it matters most.
Contact us today to request a quotation for your business insurance needs.