Your growing business needs the broadest protection available.
General liability insurance offers broad protection for your business from costly claims that could put your business assets at risk. From property damage, bodily injury, and personal injury claims to negligence, libel, slander, and copyright infringement, your business needs serious protection on all sides.
Here’s a list of potential coverage options for the general liability insurance needs of your business:
- Bodily injury coverage: If your business operations or products results in claims of bodily injury, this coverage may protect your business up to your policy limits.
- Property damage coverage: If your business operations or products results in claims of property damage, this coverage may protect your business up to your policy limits.
- Personal Injury coverage: This coverage may protect your business from claims of false arrest, wrongful eviction, slander, libel, privacy violation, malicious prosecution, and more up to your policy limits.
- Advertising injury coverage: If other businesses claim yours infringed on their copyrights when you were advertising, this coverage helps protect your business.
- Medical payments coverage: If someone is injured on your business’s premises, this coverage may help pay those medical costs.
- Damage to rented premises coverage: This coverage may provide protection against damage to a premise rented to you.
Let the experts at Manning Insurance Services LLC in South Carolina help you design the best general liability insurance policy for your business. Contact us today