As a driver, you’re responsible, so don’t take chances with your auto insurance. Take charge and learn the facts: Auto insurance can protect you if your vehicle is damaged or stolen and if you cause injuries or damage to property during an auto accident.
Take charge and choose the right coverage. At Manning Insurance Services, LLC in South Carolina, we offer many great options. Let us talk through coverage options and details to help you determine what’s right for you.
Here are some typical coverage features we offer:
- Bodily injury liability coverage: If you’re at fault in an auto accident, this coverage may pay for injuries to the other driver and passengers; it also may cover you if you’re sued because of an auto accident up to your policy limits.
- Property damage liability coverage: If you’re at fault in an auto accident, this coverage may pay for damages to others’ property (like their car); it also may cover you up to your policy limit if you’re sued because of an auto accident.
- Medical payments coverage: This coverage may provide for medical expenses resulting from injuries in an auto accident sustained by you, and your passengers up to your policy limits; it also may cover your medical expenses as a pedestrian if you’re hit in an auto accident, and may provide limited funeral expense if you are killed in an auto accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage: If the person legally at fault in an auto accident has no insurance or inadequate insurance, this coverage may pay for injuries to you and your passengers up to your policy limits.
- Collision coverage:Though a deductible applies, this coverage pays for damage to your vehicle if you are at fault and your vehicle hits another vehicle or object or overturns.
- Comprehensive coverage:Though a deductible applies, this coverage (commonly referred to as “comp”) pays for damage to your vehicle for reasons other than an at fault collision, including, but not limited to fire, theft, hail, vandalism, or glass breakage.