From street bikes to dirt bikes, scooters to ATVs, it all needs protection.
Motorcycle insurance is important for whichever bike you choose to ride including mopeds, cruisers, motocross bikes, off-road bikes, high-performance bikes, scooters, vintage bikes, ATVs, and others.
With the following coverage options, your motorcycle insurance policy can offer the best protection for your bike:
- Liability coverage: If you’re in an accident that’s your fault, then liability coverage may protect you from paying repair bills and medical bills for others involved in the accident. You’ll want to adjust your liability coverage according to the amount of assets or earning potential you need to protect.
- Comprehensive and collision coverage: Following an accident or other non-collision incident, your bike may need repairs or possibly replacement. Collision coverage may pay to fix your bike in an at fault collision, and may cover damage to helmets and riding gear. Comprehensive coverage protects your bike from theft and other non at fault
- Total loss coverage: In the event of an accident, total loss coverage may provide the retail cost of a current model year bike of the same make and model.
- Actual cash value coverage: In the event of an accident, actual cash value coverage may protect your bike for its current actual cash value.
- Agreed value coverage: If your bike is of limited production, then agreed value coverage may be the best option since it pays the declared or agreed value.
- Medical payments coverage: Since riding motorcycles can be risky, medical payments coverage helps cover the costs of medical expenses no matter who caused the accident. Whether you have health insurance or not, medical payments coverage protects you, covering over and beyond your health insurance.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: If you’re in an accident, you’ll need help covering damage to your property, medical costs, and lost wages especially if the driver who’s at fault has no liability coverage or not enough to cover you or your passenger. This additional coverage allows you to ride with peace of mind knowing you’re protected.
- Towing and labor coverage: Whether your bike breaks down due to a dead battery, flat tire, low fuel, or even lost keys, this coverage provides a tow when you need it.
Let the experts at Manning Insurance Services LLC in South Carolina help you determine the best coverage for your bike. Contact us today about your motorcycle insurance needs!