Have you recently gotten married? Had or adopted a child? Bought a new home or business? Assumed any new debt? Inherited a significant estate?
Any of these life events can represent a trigger for you to review your current life insurance portfolio. Do you have enough coverage? Too much coverage? Not the right kind?
By working with one of the highly experienced life insurance agents at Manning Insurance Services, LLC, you will gain insight and understanding of what type of life insurance and how much you really need. There are many types of life insurance available, including some listed below:
Term Life Insurance
- Lasts for a specified number of years
- Lower premiums and higher amounts of coverage
- No cash value accrued
- Good to cover temporary loans or debt
- Whole Life: Designed to protect you for a lifetime. Guaranteed premiums and death benefit amounts.
- Universal Life: Can be designed to last a lifetime.
- Flexible premiums. Can earn cash value for loans and withdrawals.
A Combination Of Term And Permanent Insurance
- Build your lifelong base of permanent (whole or universal) insurance, then supplement that with some term coverage for specific times/needs in your life.
- Buy a “permanent term” policy – no cash value, but guaranteed to last a lifetime